Tuesday 29 July 2008

Holy Cow Merchandise > the first Holy Cow T-shirt line




Little did I know that making T-shirts would lead to such creative diversity and not to mention it is down right fun ! ! ! So if you have an idea..let me know...anybody..or better yet, just do it yourself...



Ironically I still dont have my very own Holy Cow T-shirt...but I have something in the pipeline..."The Avengers" ring any bells...!? Hmm








This line of T-shirts is based upon the theme "I don't know what I am drawing but it seems to be turning out quite interesting". There is really not much to say besides the fact that this was purely unintentional. Though it is primarily based on stereotypical characters that I have seen. You know what!? oh ! just minus the word "stereotypical" .. characters is what I meant.

By the way : this would definitely be me >>>>>^






Hmm...Well try hanging out with a bunch of friends consisting mostly of Norwegians. Then you would probably figure out why this character comes to your mind !

On a side note you should...oh wait... YOU MUST ! get your hands on some Norwegian chocolate and some Holiday dip...that stuff is divine !!!













This one is from a different time and theme but it adds up for a t-shirt.

YES I know that the udders are missing but I ran out of colour.













1 comment:

potsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.